THE JIN JOURNAL
- A gentle Christmas leads to a year of blessingsFirst of all, some good news – you are the first to know that we have launched a new Twin Botanical gin – Pupur pinc. Jin Talog is well known for being fearless with flavours and this new gin is no exception –… Read more: A gentle Christmas leads to a year of blessings
- Send a ‘hiraeth’ fix this ChristmasThey say that there is no English translation for Welsh word, ‘hiraeth’. We don’t know about that – but we do know how ‘hiraeth’ feels. It is to have a deep longing for a place and family. A desire to revisit places, sounds,… Read more: Send a ‘hiraeth’ fix this Christmas
- Meet the Distillers at Ginhaus Llandeilo on Sunday, 22nd of December from noon until 14.30We’re back at Ginhaus in Llandeilo on the Sunday before Christmas for a busy, fun filled afternoon of all things gin. We will be giving out samples to taste, and there will be lots Where better to spend an afternoon than in the… Read more: Meet the Distillers at Ginhaus Llandeilo on Sunday, 22nd of December from noon until 14.30
- Christmas Market, Y Gegin, Pembroke Dock- Sunday, 15th DecemberY Gegin features the very best in local producers and artisan food that this corner of Wales has to offer. This year their Christmas market will have everything for the discerning shopper- great gifts and the best in local food. We will be… Read more: Christmas Market, Y Gegin, Pembroke Dock- Sunday, 15th December
- Meet the Distillers at Wally’s Liquor Cellar, Castle Arcade, Cardiff- Saturday, 14th December, 12.00- 17.00We’re back at Wally’s Liquor Cellar for an afternoon of gin tasting. If you are already a fan of Jin Talog, then come and say hello and sample our signature Single Botanical Gin. If you haven’t met us yet, then come and find… Read more: Meet the Distillers at Wally’s Liquor Cellar, Castle Arcade, Cardiff- Saturday, 14th December, 12.00- 17.00
- Llanerchaeron Christmas Fair, 6, 7 & 8 December 11am – 4pmChristmas Fair Soak up the magic of the festive season at Llanerchaeron’s Christmas Fair which is open for three days this year. Giving you the chance to browse local food and craft stalls, enjoy the villa’s Snow Queen decorations and visit Sion Corn! Come and… Read more: Llanerchaeron Christmas Fair, 6, 7 & 8 December 11am – 4pm
Take Me To The WELSH Gin!
Visit our online shop for award winning gin.